This post probably contains affiliate links. You can read our full disclosure policy here.
A fun and Fashionable Way to Use those left over funds
Did you know you can use your HSA or FSA funds for glasses? and even for sunglasses? For as little as $95 a pair you can get new glasses from Warby Parker using your FSA Dollars. Warby Parker’s prices are so affordable that even if you don’t have FSA dollars that they are worth a try!
Don’t lose your hard-earned money
Do you have a Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) or a Flexible Savings Account (FSA)? Does your account have a balance? If so it’s a good time to start thinking about how you can use those FSA Dollars or HSA Dollars.
In many cases unused funds in these accounts are surrendered at the end of the calendar year. Don’t lose your hard-earned money! Please check with your employer to confirm the status of your plan and your funds.
Estimating Healthcare costs can be difficult
Given the uncertainty around healthcare costs, it can be quite difficult to estimate what your costs are going to be each year. You may have found that you over estimated. That your account has a surplus balance. FSA Dollars are money you need to use…or lose. What a fun way to use surplus FSA Dollars! Get fun, trendy, fashionable new glasses or sunglasses from Warby Parker !
Why Warby Parker?
Warby Parker offers fun, fashionable glasses and sunglasses at affordable prices. And you can purchase them from the comfort of your own home! Without another time-consuming appointment. Click here to go to Warby Parker Home Try On Program.
Another great reason to buy from Warby Parker is the “Buy a Pair, Give a Pair Program.” For every pair of glasses purchased from Warby Parker a pair of glasses is given to someone in need. Someone that doesn’t have access to the glasses they need to learn or work. Buying your glasses from Warby Parker not only provides you with an easy and convenient way to purchase glasses. It gives someone who can’t afford glasses the ability to see clearly, to read, to learn, to live a better life!
How the Program Works – in three easy steps
- Log on to Warby Parker Home Try On Program
- Select the frames you would like to try or have Warby Parker recommend frames for you by taking their quiz! The quiz asks questions about size, color and the shape of frames you like, materials like metal, acetate or mixed materials and makes recommendations for frames that would suit your tastes.
- Pick 5 frames and they will send them to you to try for 5 days.
- Choose the frames you like, or if for some reason you don’t like any…send them back in the prepaid box on day 5 and there is no obligation.
- Find frames you love? Upload your prescription, choose the frames. Use the simple instructions to measure PD. Warby Parker will start making your glasses right away! Glasses start at as little as $95, they also offer sunglasses at $175 including the prescription lenses.
- If your FSA or HSA account is linked to a major credit card you can use the card for payment. No out-of-pocket costs or reimbursement! They also accept most major vision insurers!
- Warby Parker also offers a 30 day no questions asked return policy. So if for some reason you don’t love your new glasses. You can return them no questions asked!
- Did I also mention they offer free shipping and free returns?
FSA Dollars – Use it or lose it
You only have until December 31st to use those remaining healthcare funds. What a fun way to use your healthcare dollars. Update your look with some fun or funky frames. Or splurge on those prescription sunglasses that you have always wanted! All from the comfort of your own home! With the bonus of knowing that someone who doesn’t have access to glasses will get a pair for free. Imagine the joy that person will feel at getting to see clearly for maybe the first time! You have nothing to lose thanks to Warby Parker’s no questions asked 30 day return policy. It’s a win-win. Great glasses, a new look, helping someone in need! And using those healthcare dollars! Visit today Warby Parker today and order your fun new glasses or sunglasses!
If you liked this post please share it with your friends and family on social media.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.